Covid-19 and fertility
Going through fertility treatment triggers a well known rollercoaster of emotions. We have all felt the anxiety, fear, anger and uncertainty of trying to conceive. However, now that we are also going through a pandemic and treatment has been postponed, this rollercoaster seems a bit more challenging that usual!
We are worried not only about our fertility and time running out, but about our overall health, our financial security, our family and friends wellbeing and what is happening in the world.
Over the past month, I have been involved in several remote support strategies to help you cope with this challenging time and have received great reviews for it. I feel very blessed for being able to help you. That's why I decided to create links to several of these strategies and make them available to you all in one page!
- Article on IVF Babble Looking After Your Fertility During Lockdown
- Insta Live/ IGTV on IVF Babble Managing Worry and Anxiety
- Webinar for IVF Answers Looking After Your Fertility
- Webinar for RHG Regaining Wellbeing
- Morning Mindfulness Meditation to Start the Day Right
- Article for myLotus Covid-19, Fertility and Pregnancy
- Tuesday Support Group Registration
- HFEA Communications About Covid-19
- HFEA Guidance from 28th April